Evan had fun squirting water with his water shooter thing and also practicing swimming with his floats on. Emma refused to take her morning nap in the stroller, so after I gave up on that I went ahead and nursed her and got her in her swim suit and we joined Evan and John in the pool.
Ready to try out Evan's water shooter
And now ready to get in the pool
Getting warm after a dip in the pool
After John got home tonight we had dinner...and lots of John's favorite treats that we had gotten for him at the store today. Evan picked out some yummy chocolate cupcakes that were decorated for father's day (#1 dad, etc). The fudgy chocolate frosting on them was so good, but messy. Evan had been dying to have one all day and when he finally got one after dinner he practically dove face first into it. I should have gotten a picture...he looked like he had a moustache and goatee. John let me clean him up. :) Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband. He is a great daddy and our kids and I love him so much!






2 comments:
Cute photos! Emma is looking so big these days.
Hey Amy…I suppose you like her outfits too? :) I sure do! Thanks!!
Post a Comment