I took her to JC Penney Portraits and my hopes were to get some cute photos of her grabbing her toes, some great naked baby shots (since I still believe that babies are cutest in their own skin when their this young), and then I also put her in a dress (same one from Easter) for a clothed shot. However, by the time she got dressed at the end of the photo session, she was getting tired I think. Either way, she never really did any big smiles. I think she was a bit weirded out about the new setting and unfamiliar person trying to get photos of her with a strange-looking contraption in front of her face. But, we did get some cute ones still!
Hi there!
Pretty in pink...
Yay she grabbed her feet for us!
These little puckered lips smiles were all she gave us…but they are cute and actually one of her common ways to smile these days.
And now she started getting a little tired…
This last shot made me laugh so hard when I saw it. I swear Evan makes (or has made) that same face. She was essentially focusing really hard on standing (these were taken June 2nd and she was pretty wobbly on her feet still). Either way, we finished taking photos soon after this.
She did great though…even during the time after her photo shoot while I looked through them and ordered some, she was so well behaved. Not a fuss out of her! She is such an angel…
While it's not one I will print and frame, I love this close up of our hands...











No comments:
Post a Comment