Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Big brother and little sister

When you have kids and get shirts like these, you have to try to get a photo of them together wearing them.  It's not easy to get them both to look at you at the same time and still be able to read the shirts, but I think this one came out okay…plus here are a few extras that I got too.

Greatest Big Brother and Little Sister. :)

I think he really does love her…

And I think she knows it too...

Love these kiddos!



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi! I remember you from Nora's birthday party. :) Came across this blog via a comment on Amy's blog. Just wanted to say that your two kiddos are so beautiful! Love the photos. My youngest daughter is just one month younger than yours, so fun to see what she might be doing a month from now! :)

Sazzle said...

Hi Melissa…yes I remember you because you said your daughter was exactly one month younger than my Emma! I love reading Amy's blog for the same reason…Nora is just a few months older than Evan so I can see similarities but also can learn what I may be in store for in a few months. :)