The photo shoot was a lot of fun. Emma slept through it all, despite being changed into different positions and "outfits" (which really meant different head bands). By the way, all of these headbands were gifts made for me by the guests at my baby shower...such a great treat to have so many cute and girly hair accessories for my baby girl to wear already! Some were a little big so we had to pin them to hold them on her head, but she looks so cute in all of them!
One thing that I realized as I looked at these photos is that even though she's only one week old (umbilical cord still shows up in many photos to prove she is indeed a newborn!), she doesn't look near as fragile and little as most newborns in their newborn photos. I guess that's because she was nearly a 9 lb baby and has plenty of cute chubbiness on her already. Here is a sampling of some of my favorites that we got that day:
Yep, we caught one of her elusive smiles while she sleeps! :)
Precious baby feet!
I think this one is my all time fav! My cute little bundle of joy!













No comments:
Post a Comment