This past Wednesday night, John gave Evan a bath. Pretty typical event on most evenings before Evan's bedtime. So what was so special about this bath?
Well, to put it bluntly, Evan handed John a poo. Yes, that's right. He made a poo while he was taking his bath and then scooped it up, held it out on his hand, and offered it up as a gift to Daddy.
John was caught a bit off guard by this, however he had noticed Evan "blowing bubbles out of his bum" earlier. Oh, if only those bubbles had been more innocent!
There really is a first time for everything, especially when you're a parent!
2 comments:
This is one I have actually never experienced!
I have totally been there, my friend. :) Luckily only a couple of times in two years. It's funny how it just seems to appear out of nowhere and they are so nonchalant about it (while the grownups are all like "eww, eww, what do I do?"). Haha.
Post a Comment