I am happy to report that for the past week now Emma has been sleeping all the way through the night! It took one heck of a rough night to send her the message that early morning hours snacks were not going to happen anymore, but since that night she's slept from 8pm until 7-730am straight! Woohoo! I know things go in phases, but here's to hoping this one keeps up!
In addition to Emma sleeping good, so has Evan! It is amazing to think we might be at a point where both kids allow us to get a good night's sleep…well on most nights at least. I'm certainly not looking forward to them waking up sick, or having nightmares, and things like that disrupting their (and our) sleep. I know those days will happen, so I am just enjoying these nights while we have them now.
One other big news item is that for the last two nights in a row Evan has kept his pants dry all night long too! In fact, when I have gone to get him dressed for the day (after he's been up for at least 30 minutes) I have found his pull up still dry twice now! I think if this keeps up much more we may have to transition him to plastic pants over his underwear and see if we can move toward sleep time potty training too!
1 comment:
That's impressive! Evan might beat Nora on night training. I think she's going to be a pull-up hold out for quite a while.
Post a Comment