Before
So, I decided it was time. I put her in her high chair and trimmed the front of her hair. I wish I could say I did an excellent job, but I do not feel that I did. Not that I don't think I could do a good job with a willing and obedient participant to the haircut, but she of course did not hold still, so they are a bit on the choppy side I'm afraid. I've messed them around every which way I can think of and sometimes they look okay, while other times I see the choppiness. But at least they are out of her eyes now.
So I unveil to you…Emma's new look.
After


1 comment:
Nora refused to wear hair clips from like 10 months to 2 years. :( She would just yank them out. Now she'll wear hair clips but refuses to wear pigtails. :)
I think it looks cute!
Post a Comment