Evan absolutely loved it! He's been loving playing in the water from the garden hose when John waters our plants, so the fountains and geysers were right up his alley.
He also loved to splash in the water when we sat him down in the shallowest end of the pool.
And on top of that he had three other like-aged friends to explore with. Granted, most of the babies were pretty much into exploring in their own way, but they did check each other out occasionally. (In fact, in the following shot I love how they are each scoping out their neighbor! lol)
This pool outing also gave me the chance to finally get a new swimsuit. I wasn't very comfortable wearing my old bikinis and the "tankinis" that I have (which cover my midsection, but are still two pieces) do not give me very good coverage on top (and I learned during Evan's swimming lessons that he likes to pull on my top). Thus, I was in need of something new. (I have to give thanks to Amy for the great swimsuit tip, and while I didn't plan to get the same one, it ended up being my favorite!). As you can see below, Evan sure was having a ball! It was sure a fun family outing for us all!





1 comment:
Love it! You look great in the suit- I think it's a very flattering style. I'm jealous that you have a fun little group of moms with babies the same age!
Post a Comment