Thursday, July 30, 2015

Emma photos at 22 months

In my recent post about Emma at 22 months, I mentioned I had more recent photos of her to share still.  So here are a few, that follow two themes: sunglasses and copying her big brother.

Sunglasses
Emma loves sunglasses.  She wants to put them on herself, which is always fun and super cute to watch.  She loves putting on mine (they look huge on her face!), her own, and Evan's.  The other day she found Evan's laying around and put them on...upside down!  Then later she put them on her head, just like Mommy wears them! :)


On a recent pool outing, she also tried on John's aviator style sunglasses.  How about this cute look?

Copy Cat
I mentioned in my last post about how Emma is definitely in a copy cat phase.  She is constantly repeating what Evan says, and does.  It even shows when I'm taking photos of them together.  In several of them, she's looking at him, as if to get her cue of what she should be doing.  She definitely looks up to her big brother!

"You put a letter on your head?  Okay, I will too!"
"See mommy, we both have letters on our heads!"

No comments: