Saturday was Emma's first birthday! Oh where does the time go? We held her birthday party on her actual first birthday since it fell on a Saturday. The week before I was away on work travel and so it's been a bit of a rush to be back, finish prepping her party, throw her party, celebrate her birthday, and then still find time to blog about it all and finally realize my baby girl is already one! I'll get there soon, but for now I need to get caught up with life and get some rest. So I'll share photos that complete her one year series with her koala for now and get the rest of the story and updates jotted down soon.
For this final set of the series I put her in her tutu I made for her birthday party. She looks like a little ballerina! I also feel like she's starting to look like quite the giant next to that little koala.
I love that she gave it hugs today...that was pretty sweet. I did not like her new found interest in standing up on the chair though…that freaked me out!
Koala hugs…what a sweet moment during her koala photo shoot
This also happened during the photo shoot (two separate incidents)…eeks!
Now her birthday tutu can be relegated to her koala :)
I think it's amazing to see where she came from. I like the way this photo series provides a summary of her growth and also her fashion! lol. You can see that she wore mostly sleepers in the first 4-5 months. Then we started getting more creative with her cute little outfits (and even tried hair accessories, but she quickly showed us that she can just take them out, even during the photo shoot!). I also see a serious growth spurt between 5 and 6 months, and she sprouted some long legs between 8 and 9 months. What a wonderful year it's been!
1 week, 1 month, 2 months
4 months, 5 months, 6 months
7 months, 8 months, 9 months
10 months, 11 months, 12 months



















No comments:
Post a Comment