1) Since Evan's been on a kick watching "Mr Peabody and Sherman", he learned about who the first president of the United States of America was. When we ask him that he'll say "George Washington!" Then John thought we should start teaching him about the second president and so forth, but I figured why not skip ahead to the present and teach him who the current president is (plus it's a fun same for a kid to say anyway!)…while I think he's finally learned how to say it right, for the first few days when we'd ask him "Who's the current president of the United States" he'd say with a big smile on his face
"Bummmm!". lol.
Here is a video interview I took of Evan this past weekend. I started out asking him about his grandparents whereabouts (because he seemed to be interested in where they were a lot lately and has some pretty funny answers about that), and then I asked him about the presidents. It's a longer video, but I think it's super cute right through the end and is well worth the watch. :)
Check out the video: "Evan the knowledgeable"
Here is a video interview I took of Evan this past weekend. I started out asking him about his grandparents whereabouts (because he seemed to be interested in where they were a lot lately and has some pretty funny answers about that), and then I asked him about the presidents. It's a longer video, but I think it's super cute right through the end and is well worth the watch. :)
Check out the video: "Evan the knowledgeable"
2) Speaking of the backside, he still loves his booty snack (the pirate's booty that is). Just the other day I heard him in the kitchen asking to have some from the big new bag by saying "I want the big booty!"
3) While Evan still doesn't like to get himself dressed, he did figure out how to put on his own shoes recently! He does this with just one certain pair (a bright blue tennis shoe that my friend handed down to us) that he really likes to wear and that are pretty straightforward to put on. I was so proud of him! Now if only he hadn't jumped in puddles with them the other day he'd still be able to wear them (well, until they dry out at least).
No comments:
Post a Comment