Friday, November 8, 2013

Like mommy, daddy, or big brother?

As I did with Evan, I compiled some photos of Emma and laid them side-by-side with baby photos of me and John so we can determine who she looks like most.  My sister also compiled a side-by-side comparison of Evan and Emma when they were newborns, because she felt that they could have been identical twins.  Perhaps that was the case as newborns, but I can already see a lot of differences in Emma now than how Evan looked as a slightly older baby.

So what do you think...does Emma look more like me or John?  And how much does she look like her big brother as a newborn versus now?
Emma (top row) vs me as a baby (bottom left) and John as a baby (bottom right)

Emma vs Evan as newborns
Emma vs Evan around 1 month old (both laying almost the same way on their Boppy pillows!)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I think Emma definitely looks more like you as a baby. Evan looks a lot like his daddy (except for the blond hair)!