We just had our mid-pregnancy ultrasound this past Wednesday and our baby girl was head down, showing herself off to the sonographer so that we feel pretty confident in this declaration. Of course, we know someone who just last year had been told they were having a girl and then had a boy, so we don't want to bet the house on it yet, but the view was pretty clear at this point. We will probably have another ultrasound at 32-34 weeks, to monitor baby's growth/size since Evan was such a big baby (LGA=Large for Gestational Age), so we can also do a second check for gender at that time.
Evan still doesn't quite understand what's going to happen, but he has gotten pretty good at saying "sister". And, his fascination with balloons made this photo shoot a lot of fun for him! (More photos from that to come soon...)

1 comment:
Oh, how exciting. I guess there's some truth to the morning sickness = girl, then! I hope you'll be having a sprinkle so we can all spoil her with girly stuff! I love the announcement, too - very cute.
Post a Comment