Evan keeps learning to say new things all the time. But this time he learned a new word, just in time for Valentine's Day, that couldn't be more perfect for the occasion.
Plus, it is now my NEW new favorite word. With my previous new favorite word ("nugel", see previous post here), I know for certain that Evan knows what it means. However this new word perhaps he's just now saying because he hears us say it to him a lot? Regardless, it still melts my heart. This new word is "luh-foo".
He's been hearing us say "I love you" when we say goodbye and now he is saying it too. Tuesday morning when I left for work he gave me several kisses, and after giving me kisses on my cheek, he started saying "luh-foo, luh-foo". Immediately I knew he was telling me I love you mom. Again this morning, as I was leaving, he gave me those sweet kisses and in his angelic voice said "luf-foo". Ahhhh....these moments just take my breath away and it feels so great to be a parent. What a prefect way to start my Valentine's Day! :)
1 comment:
My favorite words! Like music to a mother's heart. :)
Post a Comment