Monday, November 12, 2012

10 honest thoughts (from Evan)

Inspired by @HonestToddler, a twitter user who posts comedic and yet "honest" thoughts from toddlers (that I learned about in a recent article in my Parenting magazine), and by events that took place between me and Evan yesterday.  Here are some recent honest thoughts from Evan:

1) "I'm pretending to be a lion and the couch, ottoman, dining table chairs, and even you mommy...you're all my pray that I just want to sink my teeth into."
2) "I wonder...if I stand inside my little Poppity Pop Musical Dino, will it make me bounce just like the balls do?"

3) "I think it's been at least 15 minutes.  Time to ask Mom to read that book again."

4) "'Poo poo' is such a weird feeling."
5) "Finally, when I say 'up' I think mom understands me now."
6) "Take that megablock.  For not doing what I wanted you to right now, I'm gonna show you how my teeth feel."
7) "I think it's been at least 15 minutes.  Time to ask Mom to read that book again."
8) "For some reason when I pull down the See N Say lever it doesn't make a sound.  When mommy does it, it works.  So what if I grab her fingers and use them to pull it?"
9) "'Uh oh uh oh uh oh', I need to tell mommy that the TV isn't working again."
10) "Mommy is pretty sneaky. I better keep really close to her so she doesn't disappear again."

1 comment:

Amy said...

Haha, cute. :) You have to wonder what they are thinking sometimes!