Okay, I've finally gotten around to getting a YouTube channel so that we can post some videos of Evan doing, well, Evan things. To kick this off, I have two short videos to show off how he's learned how to really splash water out of his little bath tub (Nana told us he'd love to do this someday!), and one of him in his jumperoo now that he can finally touch the floor. We got the jumperoo for him for Christmas, and he was just a bit too short to touch, but just under two weeks later he's suddenly able to touch and does a little side-to-side jig when he's in it!
January 12, 2012: First time in his jumperoo and he's just a tad bit short.
Click the links below to go to the videos (since this is my first time trying this, I sure hope this works!)

1 comment:
Aww, I love the jumperoo video- what cute little jig!
Post a Comment