About two weeks ago, Emma had a tummy bug for about a week. Then Evan got it and also had it for about a week. He missed a few days of daycare because of it, but the last day he missed he was pretty much better (but we just kept him home til he didn't have any symptoms for at least 24 hours for safe measure). So, that day I sent Emma to daycare and had a day with Evan all to myself.
We were able to go out and run errands, including getting his haircut, which was the first successfully painless and tear-free hair cut experience for him! I was so proud of him! I only wish the stylist had done a better job. I noticed right away he's cut the front crooked (which he said he couldn't really fix) and then later I've noticed that he didn't get the ears even, and then even the back neckline is not good at all either! Anyway, it looks alright if you're not looking closely at it (like I do!). After the haircut, we got lunch at Noodles, and then treated ourselves to some ice cream at Coldstone (yum!). And we finished our outing by stopping by his favorite park. It was a perfect sunny autumn day to spend some of it outdoors and I had such a good time spending time just me and my boy.
Sporting a new haircut at lunch
At the "sand park" on a beautiful autumn day


No comments:
Post a Comment