Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What's your best guess?

For those of you who have followed my pregnancy stories, you may have some insights into the gender and even size of this baby I'm carrying.  In fact, I'm very curious to see what kinds of sizes people think she'll be.  So I finally set up a baby birth guessing pool online at ExpectNet.com.  The game name is hingsta2.

So there you have it...guess away.  For those interesting in more "insider trading" information, I have been starting to have contractions in the past 24 hours.  Nothing regular or closely spaced yet though, so who knows if it will be a few hours, weeks, or days yet!?

But it is flooding around some parts of our community tonight, so it has me wondering if that will jinx me into labor such that we'd have to drive through dangerous conditions to get to the hospital.  Let's hope not on that one!  Let the guessing begin!  (By the way, the winner will receive bragging rights)

No comments: